Monday, March 10, 2008

Rep. Hintz welcomes Oshkosh West Girls Basketball Players, Coaches, Families, and Fans to Madison

For Immediate Release

March 10, 2008

Dear Coaches, Players, Families and Oshkosh West fans,

I would like to congratulate the Oshkosh West High School Girls Basketball team on their victory this weekend! I look forward to watching you represent Oshkosh in the WIAA State Basketball Tournament as you go for a state title.

I was fortunate to play in the 1992 Boys State Basketball tournament for Oshkosh North and remember what an incredible experience playing in Madison was.

While I know it is a busy week for everyone involved, I would like to extend an invitation to players, coaches, and families to visit the State Capitol when you are in Madison. My office can help organize Capitol tours, group photos, and anything else that you may need to make your visit enjoyable.

You can also check out www.visitmadison.com, which contains important information about places to stay, eat, and visit, as well as directions to downtown parking.

Congratulations again to Coach Niki Sutter and the West Wildcats on making it to the state tournament. I look forward to cheering you on in Madison. If I can be of assistance to you in any way, please feel free to contact me by phone toll-free at 888-534-0054 or by e-mail at rep.hintz@legis.wi.gov.

Sincerely,

Gordon Hintz
State Representative-54th Assembly District

[Editor's note: Eye on Oshkosh would also like to congratulate the team and wish them the best of luck this weekend.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home