Friday, August 14, 2009

What Do We Do Now?

What Do We Do Now?

I’m worried about my dad living alone…
I have become the caregiver of my wife who has Alzheimer’s disease…
My parents need some assistance but do not want to leave their home…
How do I find out if I qualify for Family Care?

Find the answers to these and many more important questions when you attend the Informational forum on the future of long term care for the elderly and disabled in Winnebago County.

Monday, August 24th, 6:30 pm
Trinity Episcopal Church – Algoma and Division

Mark Harris, Winnebago County Executive will share information about the soon to be implemented Lakeland Care District which will provide Family Care for eligible citizens in a region which includes Winnebago County.

Nancy Leipzig, Consortium Director of the Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) will talk about ADRC coming to Winnebago County in Feb. 2010.The center will provide a no-cost, single point of contact for information and assistance on long term care and related services

Lea Kitz, Executive Director, ARC- Winnebago County Disability Association will speak on the advocacy provided by ARC for people with disabilities and their families.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home